Windows 10 ISO: Microsoft is one of the greatest and most popular Operating System publisher for Computers, has always been winning with the Windows. Starting in the year 1995, with Windows 95, Microsoft won many hearts. Then after that came out the Windows 98, 2000, XP, Me, Vista, 7 and many others as well. But, the latest version of Windows by now is Windows 10. Windows 10 came out on 29th July 2015 and was a huge success. Okay, to be honest, there still are people who don’t really like Windows 10 a lot, but I am a fan of it. Although in the Windows 10 they removed the sidebar, which was quite upsetting, but adding to other features like Cortana, they made it up. And maybe for that reason, you are here looking for Windows 10 ISO Download.
On this page of my website, I am sharing every important information about Windows 10. You will get to know a lot about it and hence will be able to have a Windows 10 Download.
Windows 10 ISO Setup Files – INTRODUCTION:
The minimalist design, the Cortana, new Search Menu, Cleaner desktop, Speed, and everything is just brilliant. The best thing that I feel exists in Windows 10 is the addition of Microsoft Edge. Not that I really use it, but I can’t help myself from appreciating it. And that is not it, talking about the Windows 10 Features, I will discuss everything here, with all the Windows 10 Features.
Windows 10 OS Features:
- New Start Menu: In the Windows 10, the Start Menu has evolved. It looks like a hybrid of the Oldest and the Windows 8 Start Menus.
- Cortana: As it was on the Windows Phone, Cortana is here with your PC in the Windows 10. (Cortana is a Voice Assistant by Microsoft).
- Task Switcher: The new additions to the Windows 10 included a Task Switcher for Multi-Tasking. Just Pinch out on your Touchpad, and you are good to go.
- Snap Assist: Now as you can not split your screen, you can instead bring the Windows onto one side of your screen, and let the other Apps lie on the other side.
- Action Centre: Everything that is going on your Mail, your Games, Your Photos, Calendars, or anything else in your pc, now comes as a Notification in the sidebar.
- Command Prompt: You remember using Command Prompt in the Windows XP and Windows Vista or 7? Well, it is back here in the Windows 10 too.
- Microsoft Edge: The newest version of the Microsoft Edge Browser is simpler, faster, and the lightest.
- Schedule Restarts: If you are unable to restart your pc, to install any updates right now, simply Schedule the restart to some other time.
There are many other Windows 10 Features too. Find yourself? Anyway, scroll down for Windows 10 ISO Download.
Windows 10 ISO Technical Details and System Requirements for Windows 10 Download:
After looking at the Features of Windows 10 OS, and knowing a bit about the Microsoft Windows 10, I hope you might have figured out if you really want to Download Windows 10. And so if you do, then I recommend you to read the Following Technical Details of these Windows 10 ISO Setup Files. And also read about the System Requirements to Run Windows 10 ISO and OS.
Technical Details of Windows 10 ISO Setup Files:
- Software Name: Windows 10 ISO
- Type of Setup: Offline/Standalone Full Setup
- Developer: Microsoft (Lone Author)
- Compatible Architecture: 32 Bit (x86), 64 Bit (x64)
You might also like to Download Windows 8 ISO
Windows 10 Download System Requirements: [sociallocker]
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or Faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with PAE, NX, and SSE2 support
- RAM: 1 GB for 32 Bit, 2 GB for 64 Bit
- Storage Space: 16 GB for 32 Bit, 20 GB for 64 Bit
- DirectX 9-class graphics card with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Graphics Memory: 512 MB
- CD/DVD ROM
So, these were the System Requirements to Download Windows 10 ISO. By the time now, you might have realized if your System is compatible with Windows 10, and if it is then your Windows 10 ISO Download is just ready.
Windows 10 ISO – Windows 10 ISO Download (Download Free ISO Setup):
Windows 10 created a Buzz when it came out. Every Tech Blog in those days was publishing articles about Windows 10 Update, and it’s new features. Even now Microsoft is issuing some Windows 10 Updates, fixing some Bug Issues and giving some additions as well. This just proves How great a release Windows 10 was and is. And that might be the reason, you too are here. So, scroll down and click on the links for Windows 10 ISO.
Windows 10 ISO Download:
- Windows 10 Pro ISO Setup Files Free Download – [(x84) 32-bit Download]
- Microsoft Windows 10 ISO (64-Bit) Download – [(x64) 64-bit Download]
- Windows 10 Professional Download from Microsoft Website – [Download]
Note: If the system asks for any Password and Username, use 12345 as UN and PW.
How to Install Windows 10? Step by Step Guide to Install Windows 10:
- Download Windows 10 ISO Files
- Burn these Files into a Windows 10 Bootable DVD
- Now, use this Windows 10 Boot Disk
- With this Windows 10 DVD, you can easily Install Windows 10 by going to the Boot Menu
So, this was everything that you need to know about Windows 10. Also, you found here the links for Windows 10 ISO Download.
Windows 10 Download – Overview and Video Demo:
Microsoft’s Windows 10 has been the last operating system update from them. Although Windows 10 Education too came a bit later to that, still that too was Windows 10 only. The Windows 10 Built is completely stable and is very fast to respond. I have been using it since the time when it came out, and I am in complete appreciative satisfaction with the same. It has hardly ever disappointed me. It is fast, it is smooth, and it is really very aesthetic. People who have been using Windows 10 would really know this.
Sure, Microsoft gave a lot to the Windows 10. Also, Microsoft has kept the Windows Store intact in the Windows 10, from Windows 8. This is a great addon to the Interface, which will add to the Usability a great deal. No doubt it is the best Windows Operating system by now. And I really hope that Noob heads will not come up comparing Windows 10 with Windows XP, saying it was a classic.
Anyway, coming to the point, below here is a video of Windows 10 Demo, which you might just like to watch after your successful Windows 10 Download. So, have a look.
Windows 10 Demo Video:
So, this was it about the Windows 10 ISO. Here, you could get the links for Windows 10 Download. Stay in touch for more such content.
Index of the Article – Everything about Microsoft Windows 10 Download:
So, as everytime and every other post, in this article too I am making an Index so you don’t have to miss out on anything. Read the Index below and verify your knowledge.
- INTRODUCTION TO WINDOWS 10
- WINDOWS 10 FEATURES
- TECHNICAL DETAILS OF WINDOWS 10
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS OF WINDOWS 10
- WINDOWS 10 ISO DOWNLOAD
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10
- WINDOWS 10 DOWNLOAD OVERVIEW
- MS WINDOWS 10 DEMO VIDEO
So, this was it for now. I hope you found everything you needed for the Windows 10 ISO. If this was useful, then share it with your friends and also stay in touch with us via Facebook, or by Subscribing to our Newsletter.