How to Get Dream Daddy Damien Ending? Dream Daddy is a famous Game, which basically is all about Dads, going for Dates with other Dads. Basically, what happens is, that a Girl, moves to a new location, with her Dad, and now she is trying to set her Gay Dad up for an appealing Date. Now, in the game, there are 8 Date Options, that means 8 Dads, which you can date, and all these Dates will take the Game to an Ending of the very character and his story. But, if you are here reading this post, you most probably know about it. Well, if you are looking for Dream Daddy Damien Ending walkthrough, I got your Back.
Damien “Goth Dad” Bloodmarch is one of the Dateable Dad options in the Game, “Dream Daddy”. So, this guy is a strong fan of the Victorian Era and has an Education relating to IT, so he works in that arena. And, in his free time, he likes to work at the Local Pet Shelter and likes Animals. Also, he has a son, and his name is Lucien. And, to know more about Damien Bloodmarch, keep reading this post.
Know more about Damien “Goth Dad” Bloodmarch from Dream Daddy:
Well, I already told a lot about Damien, in the section above, but there still are things that might interest you. First of all, let us see, where can you find Damien.
Where can you find Damien?
Well, if you want to go and find Damien, and meet him as soon as you can, then you can find him for the first time in the store Dead, Goth & Beyond, where he is having an argument with the cashier, which is about the differences between Edwardian and Victorian time eras. And, if not there, you can meet him later at Joseph’s barbecue. Solves the mystery, right? 😛
The next thing you might want to know about Damien might be a detailed Profile data of his. For the same, you can read below.
DadBook Profile of Damien Bloodmarch:
Well, in the game, all the Dads who are there for you to Date, have a DadBook Profile of their own, and if you read that for any of the Dads, you get to know a lot about them. So, I’d suggest you have a look at Damien’s DadBook Profile below.
“How do you do? I’ve decided to join this “Information Superhighway.” I’m not entirely sure how this works, but I will try my best to understand. I love long strolls through graveyards and spending time with my son. If you would ever like to chat about the latest in Victorian fashion, the inevitability of our own demise, or black cats, please send me a letter!”
Apart from this Note above, there are several other things, which are answers I would say, to the questions which you might want answers for. Go, have a look.
- What are your turn-ons?
Pronouncing “bosom” correctly
- If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would it be?
- On a Friday Night, you are most likely to….
Listen to true crime podcasts while I taxidermy my newest specimens
- What’s your ideal date?
It’s night. We are at an industrial darkwave club in Berlin. The music drums to the beat of our hearts.
- What’s your favorite movie genre?
foreign arthouse horror
- I spend a lot of time thinking about:
- What do you never leave home without?
an upside-down cross
And, that is all of the basic knowledge, you would need to have about the Damien Dad in Dream Daddy Game. To know more about Dream Daddy Damien Ending, and how to achieve that, keep reading this post.
Likes and Dislikes of Damien “Goth Dad” Bloodmarch in Dream Daddy:
Well, this is something you are really going to need, if in case you are trying to Get the Dream Daddy Damien Ending. Because, obviously, if you won’t know who you are dealing with, and what he likes and dislikes, How will you ever be able to impress him, right? So, keep reading.
- Garlic bread
- When people call his cloak a cape
- The Edwardian Era (c.1901 – 1910)
- The Victorian Era (c.1837 – 1901)
- Hanging out in graveyards
And, so these are the things that the Damien Dad in Dream Daddy Game likes. Read below, to know about the Achievements related to Going on a Date with Damien.
Damien Bloodmarch Related Achievements in Dream Daddy:
So, by achievements, we mean the Achievements, which the game will unlock when you complete different levels in the game. Below here are the Achievements relating to Dating Damien Bloodmarch.
- Dreamiest Daddy: Go on every date with every dad.
- Interview With the Vampire: Go on all Damien dates.
And, after this comes the section, which you are all here waiting for. Let us see, what are the best Conversion Options for Damien “Goth Dad” Bloodmarch in Dream Daddy.
Conversion Options for Dream Daddy Damien Ending:
To get the Dream Daddy Damien Ending, you first need to know how to actually convert your Date with Damien, so you can go on all dates with the guy, and finally get the Damien Ending in the game. Read below, to find out about the Conversion Options for Damien.
1. First Date:
- Butterflies – Like
- Window – Like
- Books – Like
- Your home is really impressive! – Love
- Are there a lot of Goths in Maple Bay? – Neutral
- I like your cape – Like
- I like watching soap-making videos on the Internet – Neutral
- Love me some word jumbles – Like
- I learned to juggle once – Dislike
Garden- Orange Lily
- My Loins Are Ablaze – Neutral
- Thou Art The Tightest – Love
- Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge – Like
Garden- Favorite Flower
- Snapdragons – Like
- Honeysuckle – Like
- Sunflowers – Neutral
- He’s probably just going through a phase – Like
- I really admire how you handled that – Love
- Does this kind of thing happen a lot? – Neutral
2. Second Date:
(All letter writing options are based on Amanda’s reactions, as opposed to Damien’s)
- I do hope that this letter finds you in good health – Love
- Hey – Dislike
- Good morrow to you on this fine eve – Like
Letter Writing- Primary Body
- Hey remember when your son tried to Cask of Amontillado that kid? – Neutral
- You been good? – Neutral
- I must confess of my amateur control of the written word. – Neutral (Seems like the best option)
Letter Writing- Secondary Body
- You find me in good spirits, for I felt very much the same after our last encounter. – Like
- I did very much enjoy the adventure we found ourselves on the last we met. – Neutral
- That Ernest shit was pretty messed up. – Dislike
Letter Writing- Tertiary Body
- While a strange turn of events, I found myself enamored of the situation at hand. – Like
- Like Brueghel’s Landscape with the Fall of Icarus, I find myself lost in your details. – Love
- Lemme, um, get at that. – Neutral
Letter Writing- Invitation
- Lemme take you out. I got two tickets to the movies. – Neutral
- I would very much enjoy your company… accompanying me to the cinema. – Like
- It would bring me great pleasure to escort you to the cinema. – Love
Letter Writing – Closing
- Best wishes – Neutral (seems to be best)
- Hard Daps – Neutral
- Namaste – Neutral
- We’ll carry on – Neutral
Movie – Start
- Is everything okay? – Like
- Vampires, huh? – Neutral
- The movie hasn’t even started yet. – Dislike
- Tell a Dad joke – Like
- Point out plot hole – Neutral
- Ask what’s happening – Dislike
- Thanks – Like
- Cool – Like
- Okay – Neutral
- I will use this to dry my tears for those I’ve lost – Love
- I can’t wait to sneeze on this – Neutral
- I’m gonna wave this at passing ships – Like
3. Third Date:
Mary’s map: Where should we head first?
- Cul-de-sac – first and five
- Coffee Spoon – Second
- Softball Field – Third
- Bayside – Four
- Aquarium – Nothing.
Cul-de-sac (First): What do you think our odds are?
- This’ll be easy – Neutral.
- Gotta stay positive – Neutral.
- Abandon all hope, ye who enter here – Love.
Bayside: Lighten the mood.
- What kind of dog does a vampire have? – Dislike.
- Knock knock! – Like
- How many Goths does it take to screw in a lightbulb? – Love
Cul-de-sac (Five): Duchess
- Hand her a dog treat – Don’t work.
- Try the softball – Don’t work.
- Give her the Right Said Banana Bread – Love.
What are you nerds doing?
- Don’t tell your Dad about this – Neutral good.
- We’re definitely not trespassing – Dislike.
- What flavor pizzas are those? – Neutral meh.
May I kiss you?
- Of course – Neutral
- Does a bat have wings? – Like
- Thou art welcome – Love
Also Read: How to Unlock All Dream Daddy Endings?
And, that is how you actually end the game with Dream Daddy Damien Ending successfully. And, although this is almost all the information you need to have in order to win the game with Damien Ending, there still are some more things you just might want to know. Have a look at the Trivia about Damien Bloodmarch below.
Damien Bloodmarch Trivia:
- He appreciates the aesthetic and culture of the Victorian era, but he keeps his home fully modernized in terms of heating, plumbing, electricity, and more.
- Damien is afraid of horror movies, and prefers romantic comedies.
- He does not listen to My Chemical Romance, although he does like marching bands.
- He has at least one work of erotic Naruto slash fanfiction (bound like a proper antique book) on his shelf.
- Based on his liked DadBook options, he seems to dislike stereotypical dads.
- He likes oil paintings.
- He vastly prefers letter-writing to the internet.
- Damien needs to wear glasses, however, while not working he wears contacts.
- He loves dogs.
- Damien is Vegetarian.
And, that was all for now about Dream Daddy Damien. I hope you found what you were actually looking for, and if you couldn’t let us know in the comments section below, so we can make it available here. Don’t forget to Share and Like our Facebook Page, for a lot more such content relating to Gaming, and Technology.